If GPS can be spoofed, how can we prove that you are where you say you are? XYO is solving this problem by building a network that of devices that independently verify the locations of other devices participating in the network. By building this network on top of blockchain technology the network its self will be able execute smart contracts and provide a traceable confirmed timeline of an object’s journey.
- Bathymetric Lidar and Blue Carbon
- The Open Geospatial Consortium
- Monetizing An Open-Source Geospatial Project
- Whitebox Tools Is The Backend To Many Frontends
- QGIS Offline And In The Field
- Sentinel Hub
- Unstructured Data Is Dark Data
- What Is Modern GIS?
- Building a web based mapping tool into a business
- Digital twins – not just a buzzword
- Build Your Own SaaS
- Getting Your Dream Job in Earth Observation