Did you know that you can use GNSS to monitor a volcano? or the rise and fall of an acquirer? this episode made me realize that GNSS is more than simply a means of locating something on earth, it’s a way of understanding how the earth’s crust is moving!
- Unstructured Data Is Dark Data
- What Is Modern GIS?
- Building a web based mapping tool into a business
- Digital twins – not just a buzzword
- Build Your Own SaaS
- Getting Your Dream Job in Earth Observation
- Fake Satellite Imagery
- Cloud Native Geospatial
- Python Maps
- Mentorship, Leadership and Career Advice
- The Role Of Geospatial In Open Source Intelligence
- Geospatial Design and User Experience Can Reduce The Time To Science