This is not a deep dive technical explanation of all things Landsat, it’s a brief overview of the Landsat mission, what it takes to launch a Landsat satellite, how the data get back to earth, and what it is used for.
There is also a brief discussion of…
- Unstructured Data Is Dark Data
- What Is Modern GIS?
- Building a web based mapping tool into a business
- Digital twins – not just a buzzword
- Build Your Own SaaS
- Getting Your Dream Job in Earth Observation
- Fake Satellite Imagery
- Cloud Native Geospatial
- Python Maps
- Mentorship, Leadership and Career Advice
- The Role Of Geospatial In Open Source Intelligence
- Geospatial Design and User Experience Can Reduce The Time To Science