Goodbye, flat maps hello augmented reality and hands-free geospatial! vGIS is a visualization platform that takes existing GIS, CAD and other types of data and merges them into the world of augmented reality. This is the way we will deliver and consume geospatial data in the future. Hands-free, intuitive data visualization.
- From Hardware to Geospatial Software
- What Is Your Idea?
- Voice Message
- GEDI space lasers
- Cube Satellites Of The Stratosphere
- Geospatial Education As A Service
- The Planetary Computer
- The landsat Program
- A self-contained environment for open source geospatial tools
- Collecting And Processing Aerial Imagery At Scale
- Labels Matter
- Getting Your Geospatial Start-Up Started
- Flood Monitoring From Space